Thursday, January 6, 2011

Would you refer to two Sasquatches as the Bigfeet?

Today was one of those days where I feel like I didn't have time to just stop and wonder about things.  Well about things I would like to wonder about anyway.   Seems like every day I have to Google something work related at least once.  Like a rim rent tear of the supraspinatus tendon and "blown pupil".  I don't know about you, but I sure didn't like the sound of that one.  I hope that is never on my medical chart.  So I did at least learn something today.  At least enough to pick a code for them.

But I would rather be learning and googling things like how many Sasquatch sitings there have been in my area or what does a wenge tree look like?  You know...important things. 

If you had time to just learn about something...what would it be?  How to speak a different language, how to make a quilt, how to do CPR...??  There's an endless world of possibilities out there for us all. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I read "blown pupil" as if an asian were describing someone's eye color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously out of my area of expertise (said bone boy), but it really just means that the one pupil was widely dialated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I Googled it so I could find a dx code. It really sounds so much more dramatic saying blown pupil. As if there was some kind of internal explosion. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete