Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hide and Go Gobble

Where are those turkeys?  I wonder where they are hiding.  Do you ever find it strange to think about all the wild animals that just live among us?  Here we are living in our nice little neighborhoods in our cozy little houses and there are just random animals roaming around here and there.  I like when they roam into my yard.  Maybe they wonder why we are in their yard. 

I'm tired tonight so this is short.  The Biggest Loser sucked me in...even though I always say I'm not going to watch it anymore because I don't like to think...oh, it's Tuesday, I gotta watch the Biggest Loser.  I like freedom from TV.  But here I sit watching.  Sigh.  

I wonder how much more I would accomplish if I quit TV.  I am going to try to watch less and spend more time doing all the things I think I don't have time for, like working on my scrapbooks or those quilts I was supposed to make for Christmas. 

What would you like to spend more time on?

No comments:

Post a Comment